Temporary Aion Infinite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Aion: The Infinite Wars

Go down

Infinite Aion: The Infinite Wars Empty Infinite Aion: The Infinite Wars

Post  timtheripper Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Well since we don't have anything better to do we may as well become creative.
Soon after the DDos attack a member of the "elitepvpers" forum gave me an idea:

timtheripper wrote:
Sagueah wrote:Infinite Aion : Empire Strikes back

...and then the Darth attacker would say something like: "Erb.. I am your father... khhhhh khhhhhh..". And then he'd cut Erb's p... of. And he'd get a new, mechanic, one.
Then pilot Han Toasty would also admit his love to Princess Novinha - too bad he'd get frozen by Retail the Hutt.. Not to worry as he'd be saved by the brave IA-Dev rebelion.
But the true danger still lies ahead: Confronting NCsidious.
Now implant a wookie in to the story and we have a script.

Since some people liked it, I thought we could make a complete Infinite Aion (Star Wars mix) story.
I'd be willing to put the pieces together and write some of the things on my own, but I'll need help.

We'd be using the Star Wars world as background and the Aion story as the act (or via versa.. or just something in between. Something like in the quote above).
It would be about the DDosers who attacked our server, about NCsoft, other PvServers, us ofc. (members), the dev team,.. etc.
I hope you get the basic idea.

Now the things I/we'd be needing:

• Notorious names from the IA community (like Novinha, Erb, Toasty, goog.. etc) - basicly people and things we all recognise.
    It would be great if someone could make a list of those names (someone like Novinha) pls :3

• Ideas about the characters personalities.

• Ideas on how to connect the story into a whole. (Like: Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away... ..... This young man showed great promise... ). Try to make complete sentences or paragraphs, not just short things like: "he shuld have a blue sombrero instad of the helmet".

• Ideas on how to implant funny/interesting moments (read: "global" humor, not something that would only be funny to you). Funny instances for example or a funny/interesting way to change a name. But make sure things won't get (too) vulgar (it is not a script for a strange fetish movie of yours).

• Any ideas what so ever - just think of ways to be constructive.

The storry might also get posted (and continued if we don't finnish here) on the official IA forums for everyone to read, so let's do our best!

PS
There will be credits. Wink
timtheripper
timtheripper

Back to top Go down

Infinite Aion: The Infinite Wars Empty Re: Infinite Aion: The Infinite Wars

Post  timtheripper Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:33 pm

This post will serve as a blackboard.
I'm off to bed now - expecting ideas in the morning
timtheripper
timtheripper

Back to top Go down